This workshop covers the accessibility of mobile web sites—responsive and m dot sites. It does not specifically cover mobile app accessibility, however many of these principles can be applied to native mobile apps.
- Learn about mobile testing concepts and methods.
- Get hands-on experience in using the new test process.
- Learn how to apply testing methods in practice for different platforms and different situations.
Gian Wild is the CEO of AccessibilityOz, with offices in the United States, Europe and Australia. She has worked in accessibility industry since 1998, when she worked on the very first Australian accessible web site. Her major achievements include: six years’ active membership in the W3C Web Content Accessibility Guidelines Working Group contributing to WCAG2; her speech on the importance of web accessibility at the United Nations Conference of State Parties in 2015; and the release of the ICT Mobile Site Accessibility Testing Guidelines as the Mobile Sub-Committee Chair of the ICT Accessibility Testing Symposium. Gian speaks at conferences in Australia, US, Canada, South America and Europe.
- Workshop: Mobile site accessibility testing
- Panel Discussion: Let's talk accessibility