What amenities are available in the residence halls?
Each residence hall has common lounge seating area, kitchen and/or kitchenettes (cookware and kitchen utensils are not provided), laundry facilities, and coin-operated snack/vending machines. Residence halls are not air-conditioned.
All residence halls have free wireless network access, which is available for conference and youth camp participants’ use if the Conference or Youth Camp Organizer makes arrangements for a login and password in advance, and provides participants the group’s login/password.
What’s provided in each room?
Each sleeping room has a bed, nightstand, desk, chair, bureau, closet (no hangers provided), and fixed overhead light (no desk lamp provided).
All mattresses are extra-long twins (39” x 80”).
Linen will be provided, which includes sheets, blanket, pillow with pillowcase, bath towel, hand towel, and washcloth.
What belongings should I bring?
In addition to clothing items, please bring the following:
- Cellphone with a Power Charger Cord (telephones are not provided in resident rooms)
- Insurance Cards
- Emergency Contacts — List of Phone Numbers
- Water Bottle
- First Aid Kit
- Flashlight with Batteries
- Clothes Hangers
- Paper and Pens/Pencils
You may also wish to bring the following items to make your stay more comfortable:
- Alarm Clock
- Fan (residence halls are not air-conditioned)
- Linens: Sheets (extra-long twin), Blanket, Pillow cases (if these are not provided with your program)
- Your Favorite Pillow
- Shower Shoes (e.g. flip flops)
- Laundry Detergent/Dryer Sheets
- Desk Lamp
- Checkbook/ATM Card for Bookstore Purchases
- Coins for Snack/Vending Machine
- Raincoat and/or Umbrella
- Comfortable Walking Shoes to Explore
- Writing Supplies: Notebook and Pen/Pencil
- Surge Protector for Computer/Tablet (possibly with some extra plugs)
- DVD Player/MP3 Player
- Charger Cords for Electrical Devices
- Bike/Bike Lock
- Kitchen Utensils/Dishes
What belongings should I leave at home?
To reduce risk to health and safety, the following items are prohibited:
- Air, Spud, Airsoft and Paintball Guns
- Camping Fuel
- Incense or Sage
- Weapons of