If you have a lodging question that is not answered here, or in the housing information, please let us know.
What amenities are available in the residence halls?
Each residence hall has common lounge seating area, kitchen and/or kitchenettes (cookware and kitchen utensils are not provided), laundry facilities, and coin-operated snack/vending machines. Residence halls are not air-conditioned.
All residence halls have free wireless network access, which is available for conference and youth camp participants’ use if the Conference or Youth Camp Organizer makes arrangements for a login and password in advance, and provides participants the group’s login/password.
What’s provided in each room?
Each sleeping room has a bed, nightstand, desk, chair, bureau, closet (no hangers provided), and fixed overhead light (no desk lamp provided).
All mattresses are extra-long twins (39” x 80”).
Linen will be provided, which includes sheets, blanket, pillow with pillowcase, bath towel, hand towel, and washcloth.
What belongings should I bring?
In addition to clothing items, please bring the following:
- Cellphone with a Power Charger Cord (telephones are not provided in resident rooms)
- Insurance Cards
- Emergency Contacts — List of Phone Numbers
- Water Bottle
- First Aid Kit
- Flashlight with Batteries
- Clothes Hangers
- Paper and Pens/Pencils
You may also wish to bring the following items to make your stay more comfortable:
- Alarm Clock
- Fan (residence halls are not air-conditioned)
- Linens: Sheets (extra-long twin), Blanket, Pillow cases (if these are not provided with your program)
- Your Favorite Pillow
- Shower Shoes (e.g. flip flops)
- Laundry Detergent/Dryer Sheets
- Desk Lamp
- Checkbook/ATM Card for Bookstore Purchases
- Coins for Snack/Vending Machine
- Raincoat and/or Umbrella
- Comfortable Walking Shoes to Explore
- Writing Supplies: Notebook and Pen/Pencil
- Surge Protector for Computer/Tablet (possibly with some extra plugs)
- DVD Player/MP3 Player
- Charger Cords for Electrical Devices
- Bike/Bike Lock
- Kitchen Utensils/Dishes
What belongings should I leave at home?
To reduce risk to health and safety, the following items are prohibited:
- Air, Spud, Airsoft and Paintball Guns
- Camping Fuel
- Incense or Sage
- Weapons of